Allied Universal® Janitorial Services is uniquely capable and personally committed to delivering exceptional janitorial services. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, retirement plan, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for most full-time positions!
We pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture.
The Floor Technician will upkeep the facility by carrying out all cleaning functions of the floors and/or carpets by using various equipment and machinery. The main goal is to keep our client’s property in a clean and orderly condition to contribute to a positive shopping experience for patrons.
The Floor Technician will deliver the highest quality of preventative maintenance cleaning services to floor coverings and architectural surfaces in some of the most impressive commercial facilities in the world. Allied Universal Janitorial Services provides training and equipment to ensure success.
Hourly pay rate: $17.00
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
• Deliver best-in-class cleaning and restoration services on surfaces in commercial buildings including carpet, upholstery, stone, tile, grout, vinyl, wood, and concrete
• Execute and document routine inspection and/or maintenance activities regarding the floors/carpets of the facility
• Follow the direction of Shift and Crew Leaders to complete each job using SOLID’s equipment, products, and methods in a timely manner
• Prepare for jobs by gathering equipment and supplies for each job and then loading and unloading of vehicles as needed
• Follow safety guidelines and operating procedures for equipment and products; perform safe and proper operations of custodial equipment, including battery powered floor machines, buffers, and other machinery
• Facilitate preventive maintenance and minor repair to custodial equipment
• Maintain cleanliness of equipment, vehicles, and warehouse
• Stock and maintain supplies and inventory records
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required in order to be hired. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Formal Education, Licenses, and Certifications Required:
Type and Length of Specific Experience Required:
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.